According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Friday, April 04, 2008

New Kids On the Block Reunion on Today

Ok, it looks like my prediction for today's NKOTB appearance was pretty much dead on. I opted to stay in bed and let the crazy people stand in the rain this morning, but as it turns out, there was no performance. Instead, all five members of New Kids on the Block showed up in their finest duds to tell the throngs of screaming fans that they have, indeed, reunited and have been working on an album, which they will promote on tour starting this summer. To redeem myself for my laziness this morning, I will definitely be at Rockefeller Plaza on May 16 when NKOTB perform for the public for the first time since their reunion!

Here's video from The Today Show this morning:

Labels: , , ,