According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Monday, March 31, 2008

NKOTB on The Today Show!


It's official! People.com is reporting that all 5 original members of the New Kids on the Block will be reuniting for a performance out on the plaza on The Today Show April 4th!!
I would be a big fat liar if I said I wasn't considering the 3 block hike over there to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the release of Hangin Tough!
For further proof, check out recent updates to nkotb.com! Yeah, I fer sher got chills watching that teaser video on their website!!
UPDATE 4-03-08: Ok, so I think what's happening is this: Today Meredith Viera announced that a group who is reuniting will be on the show tomorrow to make an announcement and that the group will be performing later this summer as part of the Today Show Summer Concert Series. If you look at the Today Show website, it shows that the performer for tomorrow, April 4th is actually Raheem DeVaughn, and on the schedule for May 16 is "Surprise Reunion concert". Therefore, I think the NKOTB boys will be around tomorrow, probably out on the plaza, to announce an upcoming tour and ultimately, their May 16th performance on the Today Show, wherby they'll play all our old favorites.
That's my hypothesis anyway. Take the morning of May 16th off work, just in case! ;)

Labels: , , ,