According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I got my tickets!!

Yesterday wasn't so bad, but today getting pre-sale fan club tickets to Pearl Jam at Madison Square Garden was sheer misery. I, and thousands of other die-hard fans, logged onto the website TWICE today: at 12pm and 2pm Eastern time, with the hopes of snagging a coveted pair of priority seats to see PJ at MSG in June. I love TenClub. I really really do. But I do have to complain a bit about the website. Frankly, it SUCKS. Sucks bigtime in fact. Within seconds of ticket time, the site crashed completely. I got in long enough to put the tickets into my cart, but it took me 36 and 45 minutes respectively to actually confirm and pay for each show!

By 3pm, my pits were sweatty, my my fingernails were lying in slivers on the floor, my hair was matted to my head, and my cheeks burned like two bright red apples under my skin.

Low and behold, in addition to Bonnarroo this year, I will be attending Pearl Jam concerts in Camden, NJ, New York, NY, and Washington DC. YIPPEEEE!!

See you lucky S.O.B's at the show!

Labels: , ,