According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Friday, March 28, 2008

Pearl Jam Adds More Shows to Tour!

Pearl Jam has added (well sorta) two additional shows to their June 2008 tour on the East Coast. The shows will take place on June 20 in Camden, NJ (Philly), and on June 28 in Mansfield, MA (Boston).

The catch is that, although pre-sale tickets go on sale on April 1, the shows have not yet been "confirmed". Basically, they're going to run your card to make sure the ticket amount goes through, but not actually charge you until the venues give final confirmation.

You can read a detailed description of how it's all gonna shake down HERE.

As for me, I'm going to be breathing into a paper bag, imagining what I've gotten myself into now that I've added Boston to my tour stop.......

Labels: , , , , ,