According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Lollapalooza 2008 Lineup Announced

Well with Bonnaroo fast approaching for me and the rest of June, filled with Pearl Jam shows (NY, NJ, DC, MA) I have no business making any additional plans to see music this summer right? Wrong! I had hoped that the lineup for Lollapalooza 2008 would suck, thereby saving me money and travel but from the looks of the initial list, announced yesterday, I just might have to get it sorted! This year, Lolla will again take over Chicago's Grant Park from August 1-3. Yes, I'll see Kanye and Lupe at B'roo, and yes, I saw NIN in high school, but I did have a moment with the bass player for Margot and the Nuclear So and Sos a few years back, and the new Raconteurs album rocks, and I do looooove Cat Power, CSS, Girltalk, and Rogue Wave to name a few (plus I might just want Mark Ronson to put a baby in me)....just sayin. Lolla 08 might just have to happen for this New Yorker, but if you're closer to Chicago you have no excuse. Buy your tix now!

Labels: ,