According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Photo Time

Time for the moment you've all been waiting for- pictures from our holiday party last Saturday. I had to sift through almost a hundred pics from throughout the night, and narrow it down dramatically, so here are those that made the cut: Enjoy!

This is our ever popular mistletoe. Yep, I got a smooch! :)






At one point in the evening, there was a debate about whether to play dance music or christmas music, so I took it upon myself to split the baby and put in a Pearl Jam boot- pretty sure this is me jamming out to Sonic Reducer!



Toward the end of the night, Sarah got feisty!











There was plenty of dancing, and general whooping-it-up...




My favorite Massachusettes resident :Boston Bobby drove down for the party! I miss you hot stuff!

John and I gettin silly as usual!

I see I wasn't the only one taking advantage of the mistletoe in the middle of the room!
WOW, it got pretty crowded!




Look Beth, we used our personalized martini glasses!

Even our bathroom was festive

This is me pacing myself- a rare event, indeed!
End of the night giggles: Sarah and I have several alter egos, and these are our favorites
Somebody fell asleep in the chair. It appears I am not impressed with your t-shirt, Bobby. (notice I still have my dress on under the hoodie and over the sweat pants.)
Thanks for yet another amazing night at club 35! We'll see you all again for the anti-Valentine party??