According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Monday, December 18, 2006

Good morning

Good morning, everyone! Those of you who made it out for the party (and there were many more than we expected) - Thank you! It was a fabulous night! Aside from my burned foot, a broken glass, and a really sticky floor, I am pleased to announce that there were no casualties. I even made it to bed with pajamas on and everything. Pictures may be doable by tomorrow, since they were all taken on Steph's camera, so please stand by. The video is hilarious- something about a midget, an invisible kayak, mistletoe and a dradle?!?!? You gotta see it! Oh, and Steph and I apologize for putting that Beyonce song on repeate over and over and over. I'll bet you never want to hear "You must not know 'bout me" ever again, eh? What? Its a good song!

Anyway, today I MUST share with you the UNCENSORED version of an SNL skit which aired Saturday night, and starred Justin Timberlake and Andy Samburg. Freakin hilarious! I am totally digging the 1990 Color Me Badd style they've got going on! How do you feel about their idea of the perfect christmas gift for the lucky ladies in their lives?

"Step one: cut a hole in a box"
"Step two: put your junk in that box."

Have a lovely Monday, kids!