According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Thursday, November 30, 2006

I am witty...

Once again, its about to be PARTY TIME! Here's a copy of the evites I sent out this week. If you didn't receive one, it is probably attributable to one of the following:
1. I do not have your email address, and that's YOUR fault for not keeping in contact with me enough, so really you're only hurting yourself.
2. I have assessed the situation and have come to the conclusion that you live too far away, and will probably not be able to attend anyway.
3. We were friends at one time, and although you are in close enough proximity, you may have done something recently to piss me off such as broken plans, failed to return multiple calls or have forgotten my birthday in the past (if you are guilty of more than one of the above, then you are insane for even wondering why you did not receive an evite)
3. You are in prison.
4. I simply don't like you (this is a tough one because I'm fairly open minded when it comes to most anyone, so if I, of all people don't like you then you should seek some serious help because most likely others dislike you as well).
CHEERS!













Hello everyone! Given the HUGE success of our Halloween Party this year, the ladies of Saint Marks Avenue have decided to throw a Holiday Party on the 3rd Saturday in December, and your presence is not just requested, it is commanded!

Come join us for coctails, snacks, and fun times to either celebrate the Holidays (if you are sappy and traditional like most people) or to formally denounce the Holidays in style (if you are the cynical Scrooge type like me)!

Come prepared to do a ton of drinking, snacking, dancing (remember Halloween?), laughing, and canoodling at our pad. Feel free to bring your favorite snack or beverage to share. Also, bring or forward this evite to whoever you'd like- the more the merrier (and I DO mean "merrier" in a non-Santa kind of way).

We hope to see you there- especially if you didn't make it to the Halloween party. I roll by a two strikes rule, so if this is #2 for you, have a nice life.

Anyway, clear your calendars! Peace.

Talia, Sarah, and Stephanie
(please note that I have signed my roomates' names to this evite without their approval of the content of same)
~T