According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Monday, November 20, 2006

Some good stuff for ya...

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had an amazing weekend! I checked out that Bob Dylan exhibit on Friday night (see details below) and it was awesome! Among the highlights were typed lyrics to Masters of War, on which Bob himself made edits and scribbled notes, AND a hilarious video of Mr. Dylan in London in the 60s making fun of an advertisement painted on a building wall. (If I can find it on YouTube or somewhere else on the vast and magnificent interweb, I'll post it for ya!)

Thanks to the always amazing Pedro, I am happy to share with you the new Apples in Stereo album, The New Magnetic Wonder, which is to be released on Elija Wood's new indie label, Simian Records in February 2007! Check out some of the older (very Beatle-esque) stuff on their Myspace page or my favorite AOL Music. Click here for more on The Apples in Stereo. Pedro and I tried to go see Apples at Irving Plaza during CMJ, but sadly we were denied admission due to the venue being at capacity.









Speaking of Frodo, Remember when I ran into Elija Wood at a show at the Slipper Room last winter? If not, here's a little something to refresh your memory:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On a completely unrelated note....here's a video from an upcoming episode of The Tyra Banks Show in which Tyra grills Janet Jackson on her flatulence!