According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Thursday, November 16, 2006

YAY- NEW SEGMENT!!! What's with...

Hey! So, I came up with a great idea for a new segment! You know how Stephen Colbert, from the Colbert Report, puts stuff "on notice"? Well, I'd like to do something similar on my blog, instead its going to be called "What's with...?" and I'll put new inquiries about the strangness of our planet on a billboard each week! I will start it, but I invite everyone else to submit new "What's with....?" inquiries! If there's just something that you cannot figure out, no matter how hard you boggle your mind, then holler at me, and we'll toss it up on the "What's with...?" board!



I'll start.....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here's one from my increasingly witty cousin, the zoo keeper:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Got an answer to these queries? Got a question of your own? I wanna hear it!