According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Oh Snap!

Rupert Murdoch must read my blog, or maybe its the rest of the country's uproar against that ridiculous OJ simpson book/ tv special I mentioned the other day that got under his skin because he had the News Corporation pull the plug on the whole deal! The book, in which OJ was to describe how he would have killed Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson if, in fact, he HAD done so (biting my tongue) will not be sold, and the corresponding two-part TV show will not air. Murdoch issued the following statement:


“I and senior management agree with the American public that this was an ill-considered project,” Mr. Murdoch said. “We are sorry for any pain this has caused the families of Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson.”


To this I, Talia T. Page, Esq., officially respond: "Duh!"












Click HERE for the full story on NY Times.com Great job, America! This project was a bad idea from day 1, and I for one and relieved that it's being stifled!