According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Monday, June 26, 2006

Pearl Jam in Pittsburgh and Cincinnati

I wasn't exactly on top of things as far as taking pictures....must have been having too much fun! Here's what I have for you to enjoy:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pittsburgh Pre Show

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My hero: Nixon....hooked me up like a tow truck both nights! Thanks, buddy! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
On our way to the Pittsburgh after party.....why are my legs on the backs of the seats???

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Post party after Cincinnati

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Homeward bound......sad! :(