According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Monday, June 12, 2006

YOU AND I AND EVERYONE WE KNOW












Peter Gibbons: Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, ah, I use the side door - that way Lumbergh can't see me, heh - after that I sorta space out for an hour.

Bob Porter: Da-uh? Space out?

Peter Gibbons: Yeah, I just stare at my desk, but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch too, I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.
~OFFICE SPACE

Im gonna go ahead and assume that MOST of my readers can relate to the above quote from Office Space (1999). I know I can...obviously, because its Monday morning and I'm posting blogs right now instead of doing the job I'm paid to do on THIS computer!

Anyway, Beth and I have come up with the best idea ever, to take full advantage of our workday space-outs ...... Tune in very soon for something that will change your life forever! Ok, so maybe it wont change your life, per se, but I guarantee it will make your work day slighly more tolerable and give you something to laugh at, other than the awkwardly curious stain on your co-worker's pants!

I promise, we'll have it up and running THIS WEEK (B- get ready, its time to launch!)