According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Monday, June 05, 2006

Pearl Jam Tour 2006

This summer has been fantabulous so far due to all of my super fly Pearl Jam shows (Irving Plaza in NYC, Eddie with the Strokes at Rolling Stone Party, Camden Night 2, and East Rutherford, New Jersey nights 1 and 2.....here are some of the memories with all of the amazing people that shared them with me..........














Me and steph at Camden night 2 (setlist)....I got to hear Black for the very first time. I was writhing around on the ground in the aisle when a security lady tried to remove me... I said "Have you ever loved something so much it hurt? Thats this song for me. Dont ruin it!"

















Camden night 2


















In Jersey night one (setlist), I started at Port Authority on the bus....got some free beers from some fellow jamily members, then got completely soaked walking from the parking lot to the venue in torrential downpours. This is me getting mic all wet!

















Me and Jordan....just before I laughed for an hour in the back of the car about absolutely everything and nothing at all..."burgle"....
















Chris and I before the show.....and before all of the bruises......