According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Monday, June 19, 2006

Talia Says...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
First, You MUST check out the most recent Rolling Stone! Aside from the fact that you should be reading it every month so that you can be cool, you have to get Issue 1003, June 29, 2006 with Eddie Vedder on the cover, and featuring a great cover story on Pearl Jam, by Brian Hiatt (Associate Editor for Rolling Stone).

This picture also appears inside:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If you were at East Rutherford night 1 you may recognize this shirt Eddie is wearing. He wore it that night too!


Second, you should all be watching HBO on Sunday nights from 10pm-11:30pm eastern time. If you're cool enough to be someplace besides your couch at that time of night on a Sunday, then you should also be cool enough to have TiVo, and you have no excuse to miss Entourage, Lucky Louie, and Tourgasm!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Entourage is genius. It brings out the wannabe in all of us. No matter what your chosen path in life is, for 30 minutes one night a week you desperately want to BE one of the guys in the entourage...partying, driving fast expensive cars, smoking kush with celebs, negotiating million dollar contracts via bribery and extortion...if you say you don't then you are a LIAR, and you know what happens to liars- well they get stripped naked in the town square, doused with gasoline, and set on fire, thats what!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lucky Louie, was a surprise hit for me. I originally thought of it as an annoyance, shoved in between two of the best shows ever, like a thong wedged into the butt cheeks of HBO comedy, but I accidentally watched it last night, and I'll tell ya what- it was freakin hilarious! Aside from the fact that last night's episode contained an abundance of awkward sex simulations by a red-haired balding chubby guy (which make someone like myself with the maturity level of a 5th grader giggle uncontrollably), the characters are actually quite tolerable, even likeable and funny. I'll watch it again, but if it doesn't make me chuckle next week, the red head gets the boot, and I schedule my sunday evening shower for 10:30 PM Sharp!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tourgasm, unsurprisingly, does not fail to make me scream laugh to the point of tears, and sometimes, pee a little! I don't know what it is about Dane Cook, who admitedly re-tells the same jokes over and over, but the man can do no wrong in my eyes! He could be sound asleep and still make me laugh uncontrollably. I'm sure it has alot to do with his delivery and energy, but whatever the case may be, I will not miss an episode. Gary Gulman, is a hard-bodied Jewish dreamboat, who along with Robert Kelly, solicits belly laughs from audiences across the country. And, well, Jay Davis, with that awful wig of his, is such a pathetic pussy, that its like a car accident when he goes on stage...you don't want to look, but your eyes and ears are drawn to it. The stand up combined with the reality aspect, following these clowns around in a tour bus across the country is a killer combination. I would, fer sher, volunteer to be a roadie on that bus!


Thats it, I've said my piece for today...now do what I tell you, BITCH!