According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Monday, June 05, 2006

Pearl Jam Tour 2006, continued

New Jersey Night 2.... we started in Hoboken with Margaritas and buritos....














Then picked up some beers and tailgated in Justin's trunk at the venue......















Me and Swirly before the show


















Hoping for Breath before the show, and although it was not played, the setlist absolutely blew me away, and YES, I did get to hear Black again....this time getting scolded by a man for banging into his pregnant wife from Behind during the song!


















A lil blurry but you can see him alright......the man of the hour himself......
















Another one of those moments where I lose my shit and start trembling uncontrollably....
















NO PLACE ON EARTH I'D RATHER BE!