According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Lost Theories to blow your mind!

I was in Minneapolis all weekend, and wouldn't you know it, I could NOT get LOST off my brain! I swear, we talked about LOST all freakin weekend, no joke! Does that make me lame? Maybe. But what does that say about you for reading a lame girl's blog, huh? ANYWAY, I was given a tip on a great website where some brainiac dude has methodically broken down our biggest LOST mysteries, and has taken it upon himself to answer the questions that everyone is asking via his personal time travel theory. The concept really does fit and is actually quite genius. Even if he's not 100% accurate in his perceptions, I like what he has to say, and I think you will too! Besides, what else can we do but speculate for the next several months till the network puts us out of our misery and aires the new season? Just read it.

Check it out on LOST-Theories.com.

Labels: