According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Monday, May 21, 2007

ASSSSCAT 3000 with stacked deck!


One requirement of my current improv class at Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre, is to see at LEAST one improvised show per week. It is actually more of a privilege though, because I get to see them for free now that I'm a student there, and I would see them anyway even if it wasn't required, so it works all around. This week, I chose to see ASSSSCAT 3000 on Sunday night at 9:30pm. ASSSSCAT is a fully improvised show, featuring celebrity improvisers such as Horatio Sanz, Amy Pohler, and many others from Saturday Night Live and Late Night with Conan OBrien. It plays 2 times every Sunday night at the UCB Theatre on 26th street at 8th Avenue, and I HIGHLY recommend it!
Last night we had a fully stacked cast including Seth Meyers (co-head writer and cast member on SNL), Jason Sudeikis (SNL), Amy Pohler (SNL), and Horatio Sanz (formerly of SNL). As always, I laughed my ASSSS off, but I was also treated to an exciting surprise in that Seth Meyers is actually super hot in person! Those blue eyes are piercing, his arms are chiseled, and oddly enough, the butt chin totally works for him!


Anyway, even if you don't have a crush on a cast member, I still recommend seeing ASSSCAT or any other show at UCB because it is a great way to get a few guttural belly laughs in. You should also come see my class performance there on June 24th. I can't guarantee you'll laugh at my brilliance, but you will definitely laugh at my awesome classmates.

Labels: , , ,