According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Go Ricki! Go Ricki! Go Ricki!


I weigh more than Ricki Lake. I never thought this day would come, but I have to be honest. 123 lbs never looked so bad! I'm sorry. I definitely give Ricki Lake a shit ton of respect for winning the battle against the bulge, especially without any surgery (or so she says) BUT, do you seriously think she looks attractive when she's naked?? Where do you think all that skin that stretched over her former 250 lb frame went? I'll tell you where: Its inside that red bathing suit down there. All of it. Ms. Lake, though claiming she fits into a size 4 pants now, actually looks like a melting He-man doll when the pants come off, and isn't that what's really important- the pants off dance off? My pants are larger than Ricki's, and I eat sandwiches that weigh more than 123 lbs, but I can almost bet the farm, that I look better naked. Its a fact you're just going to have to accept. I've been this size all my life, so my skin fits me. Poor Ricki, wears a skirt of flesh, when she's in the shower. Trust me, I watch enough plastic surgery shows to know the deal. I'm not hating (well maybe a little), but I just wanted to make sure the world knew, that without surgery, there's no way she looks good without her double extra heavy duty Lycra swimsuit on. That being said, I must give credit where credit is due. After all, if I weighed 250 lbs, I would probably swear off pants altogether, plop my fat ass onto a king sized bed, and have the TV remote embedded into my belly flesh for easy access. I have no will power. Has anyone seen my Stella Doro cookies???