According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

No surprise- Birkhead is the daddy!



Not surprisingly, the DNA results are in and it has been confirmed that Larry Birkhead is the father of Anna Nicole Smith's infant daughter, Danielynne. Duh. Its not Howard K. Stern, (her former lawyer) Its not J. Howard Marshall (her dead husband), and it's not O.J. Simpson (an ex-football player who used to be famous for killing his wife and her boyfriend).

Where on Earth did O.J. come into the equation anyway? I think perhaps after his whole "If I had done it, this is how..." book and tv special fell through he was feeling a bit desperate for attention and he chimed into the scandalous paternity fight as if to say, "Hey, America, I like to bang blond white chicks!" If you had asked me a few weeks ago who I thought the most likely daddy was, I'd have told you Tickle Me Elmo. Anna had a thing for fuzzy objects and giggling. Well, mystery solved. I hope everyone leaves that poor little baby alone now.

PS, the above named potential fathers are all single, so have at it, ladies! I hear Elmo is quite the charmer!