According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Call me crazy but....


I'm pretty sure I've gotten a subtle yet obvious (at least in my opinion) shout out in this week's issue of Rolling Stone! The issue features an article on this month's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction, which starts on page 11 of the mag. The following quote (referencing ME) appears in the last paragraph of the article on page 12:
"The throng of stars made its way to the afterparty at the Waldorf's Marco Polo Lounge, where Vedder graciously posed for photos with fans."
Uhh, as far as I can recall, and I was there ALL FREAKIN NIGHT, there were no other fan photos taken that night. Unless of course they are referring to photos which may have been taken inside the party, but I'm pretty sure they're not. Aside from the fact that I had a couple thousand hits on my blog the day after the induction, featuring my photo with Eddie, coupled with the fact that I am a self admitted raging ego-maniac, I'm going to go ahead and confirm this article as a direct Talia reference in none other than ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE! (I know I may very well be delusional, but let me have it. It works for me.)

Yay!