According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Dark Side of Oz

Well, it's a short week for me here in the office, since I have Good Friday off, and I know all my Jewish Comrades have worked very little this week, so I feel justified in doing what I do best today: Sitting at my desk and pretending to do work while I immerse myself in the great and powerful interweb! Today I have been inspired by the current issue of Rolling Stone, which features an article on Pink Floyd, to watch clips from the Wizard of Oz which have been synched with the album, Dark Side of the Moon. I've actually never watched it this way before today, and I must say it is quite entertaining.

Kinda makes me wish I were lounging on a bean bag in a smoke filled basement or dorm room, but I'll take my dungeon office for now. You make do with what you've got, right. Here's part 4 of 7 from Dark Side of Oz (to the tune of "Money"). I've linked the other parts below for your viewing enjoyment! If your boss catches you, tell him/ her to talk to your lawyer. Or you could pull one of the following scams
1. Start crying about how Jesus died for our sins and draw fake wounds on your palms with red ink like the stigmata, dripping it all over the work on your desk.
2. Make a yamaka out of paper and walk around your office with your calendar screaming that you can't believe no one reminded you about Passover.

...whichever you think would fly in your particular office setting. Good luck!


Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7