According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

New Feature!! Yay!

In my infinite wisdom, and with the goal of impressing upon the internet viewing public just a fraction of the craziness that comprises my mind, I've come up with a new feature here on According to Talia! You know me, I like to keep things interesting. I also like to share juicy little morsels of information with my readers- some useful, others entertaining, and some just downright nonsensical. I'll let you be the judge of which is which, but for now, I'll just introduce you to my newest recurring feature which I like to call "Just so you know...".

Similar to my other recurring feature,"What's with...", "Just so you know..." will give you a tiny glimpse at what is on my mind at any given moment. Basically, I'm gonna use a silly graphic to notify you of stuff I think you should know. Excited? You should be....here we go....



















1. The new LCD Soundsystem album, Sound of Silver is not only an amazing album, but its also ideal to listen to while running or working out. The mesmerizing beats distract you from the passage of time, while simultaneously entertaining and energizing you. You might even find yourself running faster while listening. For this reason, maybe you shouldn't listen to this album while driving. Consider yourself warned. Check my Upcoming for NY tour dates in the near future, and listen to the album streamed here.

2. It is completely unacceptable to fart in the common work-out area at the gym. For some reason gym farts smell far worse than your average run of the mill non-gym fart, and when people are busy working out, their heart rates are up, and the air that they desperately suck into their lungs is precious and savored. You ruin that with your foul smelling gaseous inconsiderateness. Do us all a favor and take a poop before you get there please.

3. I know that I have thick legs, and I do not take "thickness" as a compliment from strange men on street corners. Clearly if I am walking into Baskin Robbins on "Two-for-one Tuesday" I am fully aware of my thickness, and as a matter of fact, I rather enjoy it. Skinny bitches don't get to enjoy such treats in life, and this makes me sad for them (yes I know there are women who can actually eat whatever they want and still remain skinny but I choose to pretend they don't exist. It helps me to sleep at night.) Keep your comments to yourself. I don't know you, your efforts will not result in any positive reaction from me, and for the record, I think that wearing a hat, t-shirt, and sneakers that are all the exact same shade of mustard yellow is tacky. Sorry.