According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Little Manhattan- Possibly the best movie EVER!

Yesterday I had to leave work early, as I was terribly ill and a raging hormonal mess (par usual every 28 days). So, after stopping at the drug store to spend $32 on remedies, I took the longest train ride ever to my house, popped some extra strength painkillers, and crashed into bed with my brand new heating pad. I decided to watch a movie to keep my mind off of my pain and discomfort, and I chose the movie Little Manhattan, which was available on demand on HBO.
Just let me tell you this: Little Manhattan is an adorably beautiful, cleverly told love story, narrated by the protagonist, who happens to be a 10 year old boy. In approximately 85 minutes, this 5th grader paints an amazingly accurate picture of a first true love. Im assuming my reaction was somewhat influenced by my heightened hormonal output, but I was crying like a baby as early as the opening credits! However, I am in a much better condition today, so I tested myself by watching the trailer on YouTube just now, and I teared up again! It is with 100% confidence and infinite pleasure that I recommend Little Manhattan to all of you! I promise, you will not be disappointed (unless you are a heartless rogue). Sweet doesn't even begin to describe this movie!

Watch the trailer and decide for yourself!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting