According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

You gotta be kidding me!

The biggest event to unfold during my high school career was not Senior Prom, nor was it ascending to the national Pom Pon finals and dancing on ESPN at Disneyworld. In actuality it was the O.J. Simpson trial for me!

I still remember where I was , in 9th grade, when the white Ford Bronco was being chased: I was in Meredith's mom's taurus wagon, getting dropped off at Liz's house to supposedly celebrate her birthday with a sleepover (actually we walked over a mile to a party where I was publically drunk for the first time in my life at the age of 14 and uttered the now famous quotes "I puked on my shoes" and "when does this feeling go away?")

I also remember being in Ms. Beck's English class when the bogus verdict was announced, and Jeff D. was standing on a chair holding the cord to the channel 1 tv and getting really frustrated because he couldn't move or else we would lose reception.

Senior year, when we were told in Mrs. Carney's speech class to pick a topic about which we were passionate, I chose the O.J. Simpson trial, and turned my speech final into a closing argument for the state.






(I am clearly a fan of this ass-clown)





Anyway, for this reason, I find the following information absolutely nauseating: O.J. Simpson has written a book, entitled "If I did It", in which he describes hypothetically how he would have committed the murders, if in fact it was him that had committed them and not the Trix Rabbit (which is the only logical explanation). If you are like me and would rather eat the toe nails of a homeless person than contribute to the O.J. Simpson 'I Got Away With Murder' fund, you can catch a two-part tell all interview on Fox, set to air November 27 and 29, where Simpson himself says, I presume, something akin to "blah blah blah, I am not a murderer, blah blah blah..." for about an hour.

Get the full story on Yahoo Here