According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Air Guitar Nation




Last night I attended the Premier of Air Guitar Nation at the Tribeca Film Festival! This documentary, detailed the 2003 birth of a U.S. air guitar championship, followed by the triumph of American air guitarist, C-Diddy, at the international finals in Finland!

This film was a high-energy and hilarious yet true account of how one regular guy gained international celebrity status by simply PRETENDING to play the guitar! I was suprised and impressed with how seriously all the contestants took their unusual performances.

Watch video of C-Diddy's 2003 world championship performance on his official fan site! I was lucky enough to catch up with C-Diddy after the show, and I do believe I have a new crush! There's just something about a man who plays guitar that does it for me every time.......even when the guitar is INVISIBLE!

YOU'RE JEALOUS!