According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Ipod Shuffle Game

This is a fun test of fate game you can play with your ipod!

Simply put your music library on shuffle and answer the questions with songs in the random order in which they come up. It doesn't really make sense at times, but some answers you come up with will freak you out.

Here are my results:
1. What's my mood like right now?
It Hurts to be in Love- Gene Pitney

2. How's tomorrow going to be for me?
Mecca- Gene Pitney

3. What kind of person am I?
The Good Fight- Dashboard Confessional

4. Am I loved?
Number One- John Legend

5. How can I achieve my highest potential?
Leave a Tender Moment Alone- Billy Joel

6. What should I do with my life?
Sci-Fi Affair- My Life with the Thrill Kill Cult

7. What is my theme song?
Angie- The Rolling Stones

8. What is my best quality?
Crazy In Love- Beyonce featuring Jay-Z

9. How does my sex life look?
We Are All On Drugs- Weezer

10. What's the meaning of life?
Down- Pearl Jam

11. How do people see me?
Peep Show- Joe

12. Would I make a good catch?
Ready or Not- The Fugees

13. How crazy am I?
The Promise- The Cure

14. Will I have a good life in general?
Break Stuff- Limp Bizkit

16. Can *hot celeb* and I ever be more than friends?
Throw Your Set in the Air- Cypress Hill

17. What's going to happen to me this week?
MFC- Pearl Jam

18. Where will I be in a year?
Nothingman- Pearl Jam

19. What is my biggest wish?
Send Me and Angel- Real Life

20. What is the love of my life doing at this very moment?
Damaged People- Depeche Mode

21. How will I die?
I Can't- Radiohead (I swear I didnt plan that, but I told you I was immortal!)

22. What will happen after I die?
Love Hurts- Nazareth

23. How do my friends feel about me?
Bugs- Pearl Jam

NOW YOU TRY!