According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Pearl Jam Sightings

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE
Be on the lookout, Pearl Jam Fans. Our favorite band will be performing on Saturday Night Live this week, April 15th, with host Lindsay Lohan. I could go into a really long and emphatic tirade about how she is not worthy of being in the presence of the greatest band of all time, with her skanky ass, and fire crotch, let alone announcing them on their first SNL performance since like 1994!

We've come a long way from the good old days when Emilo Estevez and Sharon Stone announced Pearl Jam on stage at 30 Rock, havn't we? Where exactly is Ms. Lohan's talent anyway? I mean, she certainly can't list blow jobs or drug-crazed bulimic sex addict under skills on her resume, and as far as I know, those are pretty much the only valid examples of where she's achieved success.......

oh wait I said I wasnt going to do that....anyway....

DAVID LETTERMAN
PJ will be appearing on David Letterman on May 4th, the week of their album release. I don't have anything bad to say about David Letterman.

VH1
Rumor also has it that there is an episode of VH1 Storytellers a la Pearl Jam in the works, but I will not reveal my sources.....hell its probably public info by now anyway. I keep forgetting that there are actually people that are paid to report this kind of info, and dont catch on late like me cuz Im stuck behind a desk full of dead people files....