According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Eddie Vedder wins a Golden Globe






(photo from the 2008 Critics Choice Awards)



















Tonight, the names of each Golden Globe Award winner was read boringly and without the regular Hollywood glitz and glamor that we're used to for such an event.

On the bright side, the only Award I cared about, The award for Best Original Song in a Motion Picture, went to the best man/singer/songwriter/musician that I can think of: Mr. Eddie Vedder!

Yep, my FAV won the Golden Globe for his song, "Guaranteed", from Into the Wild.

I just love when I'm right! He is the best! Told ya!

Another one of my favorites, Johnny Depp also won for Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Musical Or Comedy, for his performance in Sweeny Todd. I have not yet seen this movie, but I don't have much of an attention span for musicals, so I'm thinking this will be one I'll wait to see on dvd or on demand.

View the complete list of winners here.

Congrats Eddie!!

Labels: , , ,