According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Thursday, January 03, 2008

A Guitar Hero III Review to start off the new year!

Happy New Year everyone! I know I have been notably absent from the blogosphere as of late, and I attribute it partly to after effects of my no gossip challenge, but mostly to sheer holiday laziness.

But, I'm back now, so your life is once again complete :)

I hope you all got what you wanted for Christmas and stayed out of the emergency room on New Year's eve! To start you off properly, I share with you this hilarious video review of Guitar Hero 3 by a salty British born, Australian based writer/ gamer who goes by the moniker "Yahtzee". Notice how frequently he reminds us that he is NOT gay. Overcompensate much? Oh, Yahtzee, I love you anyway. I am a sucker for a salty Brit! Enjoy