According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Confession...

I think about it all day long. I sit at work, and day dream about rushing home to do it. I know it’s not good for me- that I should be doing more healthy things like I used to: going to the gym, making dinner, paying my bills, going to bed at a reasonable hour. But everything’s different now. I see the bruises on my arm, the dark circles under my eyes from sleepless nights, and I face the harsh reality: I am an addict.

My emotions peak when I do it. I feel anticipation, frustration, intense agitation, then sweet, sweet satisfaction. My eyes water and my nose drips. Caught up in the rush of it all, I forget to blink, causing tears to stream down my face and my vision to blur. My fingers cramp and burn, but I can’t stop, won’t stop till I take it to the next level…make it harder, faster, till I think I can’t continue a second longer, but then I do. My God, I do. And it is beautiful. It is…..Guitar Hero 3.

Someone help me. I have lost control.

Labels: