According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Thursday, November 15, 2007

I heart Muscles!


No, not that kind of muscles. I'm talking about the 1-man Australian musical act, whose debut album, Guns Babes Lemonade, is causing indie/pop/dance enthusiasts to hit the floor and shimmy. With songs like, Ice Cream, and Sweaty, Muscles chants silly lyrics and goes heavy on the synth. Obviously, I love anything that deals with ice cream, so Muscles is aces in my book! Check him out on myspace. Last time I checked, his official website was down though.

Listen to Ice Cream HERE.
"ice cream is gonna save the day
ice cream is gonna save the day, again
i dont need a number
i just wanna dance with my shirt off"
Read the Pitchfork review of Guns Babes Lemonade HERE.

Labels: ,