According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Thursday, October 11, 2007



Radiohead is giving a big F-YOU to the greedy record distributors of the world by letting fans name their own price to purchase the band's latest release, In Rainbows, exclusively online! I havn't downloaded it yet myself, but I plan to do so for about $10 USD. Thats how much I pay for full albums at the Virgin Store in Union Square, and I think it's pretty fair. Way to go Radiohead for putting faith back in the fans.

I'll be curious to see the stats on the average price people are paying for the album, and how many shit heads are taking advantage of the vote of confidence. Many radio stations, including Left of Center on Sirius, are playing the album already, and from what I've heard so far, Thom Yorke's vocals are spell binding as usual. In Rainbows is a history-making must have, for sheezy!

Rumor has it that other bands such as Jamiroquai, NIN, and Oasis plan to follow Radiohead's novel example for releasing their next albums.

While I'm talking Radiohead, does anyone else think Mute Math's Typical sounds a hell of alot like Radiohead's Optimistic? (about 33 seconds into this fan video on YouTube of Optimistic, the similarity becomes glaringly apparent)