According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Monday, October 08, 2007

GH III


I was just reading Rolling Stone over my lunch break, and was super excited to discover that the new Guitar Hero III, which hits store shelves on October 28th, will be available for Nintendo Wii! This is exciting for me because I love playing GH at other people's houses, but I would never spend the money on a compatible game console. However, when the boy room mate moved in, he brought a wii, so now all I have to buy is the game, which, although not cheap at $89.99, is still far cheaper than an entire game system- totes doable!
I also read that GH III is going to feature a bunch of original tracks as opposed to the reproductions found on previous versions. And, because the masters for Nevermind the Bullocks, Here's the Sex Pistols, were lost, the people at RedOctane got the Pistols to reunite for the first time in decades to re-record some jams! Pretty f'n cool right?

Unfortunately, Guitar Hero's arch nemesis, Rock Band, which comes out in November, won't be available for Wii :( Rock band adds vocals and drums to the mix, to make you and your friends feel like you're all in one awesome band (or not awesome, depending on who you hang out with).

Yahoo for Guitar Hero on wii!