According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Wallet Friendly Brad Show Added!



Some of you may have already heard about the charity gig that Brad (the band that Pearl Jam guitar-god, Stone Gossard, has been playing with in his non-PJ time for years) will be playing in New York on October 17th at Webster Hall. Tickets start at $75 a piece, and proceeds benefit the Huntington's Disease Society of America (HDSA).


BUT, what you may NOT know about is a second, much cheaper Brad show in NYC on October 16th at the Highline Ballroom. Tickets for this warm-up show are a steal at just $10!! Luckily, my soccer game that week falls on a Monday, so I'll def be hitting up Highline to see good old Stoney Baloney!


My eager pal snagged tix to both shows, so I may end up at the Webster Hall benefit too, if I can justify parting with the $75.