According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hey Sexy Guy

Funny story...I know you're thinking "Funny? psssh, not Talia! She always disappoints us!" Well, bite your tongue and listen to this completely true, not made-up story:

I have adjoining offices with the other attorney in the building. (For the record, he is a very professional, respectable, older gentleman and family man- you'll see in a minute why I've given you this disclaimer) Both of us do not think twice before opening the other's door, without warning, to go in, to shout something, or for any reason whatsoever. There's really no privacy in this place- but its no big deal. Anyway, so today I, like I usually do, opened the door to his office to have him sign something, and as he often is, he was in the process of dialing a call on speaker phone. I could see the paper that he was getting the phone number from, and it was some sort of financial statement. Well, I must have distracted him with my entry because CLEARLY he dialed a wrong digit at some point and after 2 rings, a pre-recorded breathy female voice came on the line and started a sentence that began with:
"Hey sexy guy, thanks for calling..."!

Well, he hung up in a hurry but not before turing bright red from embarassment, and the two of us bursted into laughter! He had, inadvertantly dialed a phone sex line- I know, lucky coincidence, but seriously, it was totally a fluke and totally hilarious!

Now, when I walk into his office I say "Hey sex guy....do you have the Smith file?"