According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

LOST TONIGHT!


HEY, don't forget to tune in to abc at 10 pm (eastern time) for an all new episode of LOST tonight! We are going to get 16 weeks of new episodes in a row, and I certainly hope I'm not as disappointed with these as I was with the last smattering of new episodes! Basically it turned into the Beat Up Sawyer Show, and since I take a Dalai Lama-esque approach to non-violence on TV, I frickin hated it. Not to mention all these new characters of "others" to keep track of, and killing off Echo! WTF was that about? He was awesome! Where were all the creepy, super natural coincidences and scary aparitions of Walt dripping in a ghoulish plasma substance (ok maybe it was water)? If this episode starts with a game of kick Sawyer in the nards again, then I'm done! I swear!