According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Monday, January 15, 2007

Oh the lives of city girls....

A while back, I had come up with the brilliant idea to collect Instant Message conversations from friends, and eventually strangers too, and post them on a blog dedicated to celebrating the funny conversations we, "generation text", have via email and instant messanger throughout the day at work, to prevent from getting any actual work done. From time to time, my friends still send me their IM conversations, and I get a good laugh out of them. I am posting one which struck me as hilarious below. The names of my friends have been changed to protect their anonymity. Keep them coming, guys! I love to read it!











FriendA: any word from #10?
FriendB: yes. i received an email promptly at 9:54
FriendA: good
FriendB: yes....at least i am not that big of a hose bag; i am currently playing the game of generics
FriendA: ?
FriendB: generic email conversations
FriendA: right
FriendB: we stick to the w's
FriendA: hahaha
FriendB: work, weekend, wtc
FriendA: world trade center?
FriendB: etc
FriendA: lol
FriendB: haha; i don't even know his bday or how old he is for real

FriendB: i find it very uncomfortable that i know what your penis looks like and i don't know how old you are
FriendA: lol can't you count the rings around it?
to tell the age
like a sequoia?
FriendB: HAHAHAHA
FriendB: I am imagining a sequoia
FriendA: lol I gave myself a high five for that one!
FriendB: could you imagine if that could really happen?
you are not 29.... you are 42!
FriendA: hahahah- It could prevent alot of unwanted pregnancies!