According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Pictures from the Gorge Weekend


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's an amazing picture that I took of Mt. Rainier from the airplane. I know, I rule at mid-air photos!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's the venue!! Look at all those anxious Pearl Jam fans!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I don't know what was more awe-inspiring: the mountainscape sunset or the music!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Day 2: Rise with the sun, or risk being cooked alive in 110 degree heat in the tent. What is there to do???? How about running through the sprinklers, tossing water baloons, wandering the campground......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

How about a few beers before 10am, followed by a mid afternoon pass-out....er....uh...nap in the shade???

Best time ever!! Thanks to my all my tour buddy travel companions! I hope to have more pictures up later :)

SEND THEM TO ME PEOPLE!!