According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Monday, July 10, 2006

I am GORGE-ous!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh boy, I have finally lost my marbles! To every great story there comes a climax, and also to every great summer, there is an equally climactic point. For me, this delicious, mind-blowing climax to my summer, and quite possibly my life, is scheduled for July 22 & 23 at the Gorge Amphitheater in Washington, where I will see Pearl Jam play their HOME state, in the LAST TWO shows of their 2006 US tour before heading overseas.

Im a nut job because I didn't plan this in advance. Quite the contrary acutally, seeing as my logical side has, until this summer, been the dominant part of my brain....telling me that the GORGE trip would cost too much, require me to miss work, was not practical, etc. Luckily for all, including myself, Talia has shed the very last shred of inhibition that defined her former, grounded, careful, safe personality.

I booked a round trip plane ticket to Seattle just YESTERDAY! I'm flying solo, and will be greated by some of the coolest Jammers to ever cross my path to share the experience of a lifetime!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


RIP boring old Talia! SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!