According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Monday, December 05, 2005

Circus people live in Brooklyn

I was walking past my neighborhood grocery store this weekend, chatting on the phone when I noticed a man on a unicycle riding along the sidewalk. What made this site even funnier was that the man had apparently just finished his weeked grocery shopping because he was carrying two grocery bags full of goods in one hand and balancing his weight on the unicycle with the other.

I learned a while back not to be surprised when I see something like this in New York City, for these situations, while totally odd in a normal town, are simply the norm in good old NYC.

Since I don't have a digital camera anymore, given my drunken memory lapse and taxi cab fiasco of Halloween, and since I am the proud owner of the worlds first cell phone, which does not support photo taking capabilities, I have given you below the most accurate MS Paint representation of Unicycle Grocery Man that I can.