According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Top Ten.....

I have about a month and a half to go, but I thought I'd post this now anyway.


Top Ten Questions, I’d hoped to but have not answered by the end of my 25th year….

10. Will I get married?
9. What does it feel like to be debt free?
8. What do I want to be when I grow up?
7. What is it like to visit Europe?
6. What is the meaning of life?
5. Do Oija boards tell the truth?
4. Can you hear me now?
3. Is there any truth to the concept of “big-boned”?
2. Is the grass really greener on the other side?
1. What would Michael Jackson look like if not for plastic surgery?


Top Ten Questions, I have answered but wish I hadn’t by the end of my 25th year….

10. At what age will I get my first grey hair? 25
9. Is it possible that my heart will deceive me? Yes
8. Is there really anyone who can be trusted 100% of the time? No
7. Is it possible to cry every tear out of my body? Yes
6. Will I ever need to ride in an ambulance? Yes
5. What is a diabetic seizure like? Absolutely terrifying.
4. Will I ever like the taste of hot tea? Yes.
3. What age should I start using under eye cream? 21 (if I had known then what I know now)
2. Will the kids at school make fun of me? Yes
1. What’s the life span of a Golden Retriever/ mutt mix? 14 years

Top Ten Questions, I am thankful to have answered by the end of my 25th year….

10. Do my friends and family believe in me? YES
9. Does my mom really know what she’s talking about? YES (you satisfied?)
8. Who is deep throat? Mark Felt
7. Am I the center of the universe? NO (and I no longer want to be)
6. What’s it like to be on stage on national television? Exhilarating
5. Am I beautiful? (after much deliberation…..) YES
4. Will I graduate from college? YES
3. Will I graduate from law school? YES
2. Is there life after law school? YES
1. Will I pass the bar on the first try? YES