According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

One guess.....

NYLS????

Might as well have inserted a pic of Anthony and Captain Hearing Aid!


My e-mailed reply to the above:

Hi, thats my school. Good old New York Law School! All of that stated is fairly accurate, and yet, I care not because I passed the New York Bar exam on the first try and thats really all that matters to me!

I was not planning on relying on a name to achieve fame or millions anyway. I rather like the challenge of working for it, and challenge is one thing that NYLS has made me a master of!

For now, I applaud the humor in the post about my beloved alma mater, and pat myself on the back for being amazing nonetheless, although educated therein!

Talia

BarelyLegalBlog Reply to my e-mail:

Congrats on the bar, and on getting through NYLS...I'm glad you have asense of humor about it, there are sure to be some who are offended.To be fair, we only picked the winner, the school speaks for itself.But at the end of the day, all law schools suck, so...