According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Monday, April 06, 2009

LETS GO SPARTANS!!!

I am so nervous today, I cannot see straight! I need Michigan State to beat UNC tonight for the NCAA Championship. The entire state of Michigan needs this win. The final four games, held at Detroit's Ford Field, are bringing not only commerce into a bruised and broken city, but a much needed sense of pride and celebration. I know it can happen because I've seen it! Izzo is the best coach in basketball (I know, bold statement, but I am confident in my accuracy). If any team can come back to beat a team they lost to by 35 points back in December, it would be the Michigan State Spartans, under the miraculous guidance of Coach Tom Izzo. Don't believe me? Watch the game tonight at 9:21 pm.

BEAT! UNC tonight!

GO GREEN!! GO WHITE!! GO STATE!!