According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Songs about me

























Ok, maybe not a song about ME, per se....

Have you heard of the band, Gomez? I can't say that I'm super familiar with their music, especially considering the fact that they've been putting out albums since 1998 and I only just heard of them recently. BUT, what I DO know is the following:
1. They're from the UK
2. They're about to release a brand new album called A New Tide
3. They're slated to perform on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon next Tuesday, March 31
4. They have a song on A New Tide called "Win Park Slope "
5. I LIVE IN PARK SLOPE! (which happens to be the most wonderful place to live on Earth)

Therefore, I now LOVE Gomez! Check em out (esp the Park Slope song):
gomeztheband.com
myspace.com/gomez

Labels: ,