According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Thursday, April 02, 2009

The Ugly Side of Freedom

Ok, so...one of the side effects of being a self-started entertainment lawyer is that you have a bit of down time. You know, until like, U2 calls and asks me for some trademark advice.

Anyway, I have been on "spring break" this week, which involved the world's best hot stone massage, a mani/ pedi, washing the living room floor, lots of laundry, and of course hanging out in record stores. Whenever I bring home a choice piece of vinyl, I pop that sucker on the turntable and give er a spin. Usually what ensues thereafter is a combination of off-key singing at the top of my lungs, and some dancing that only a mother could be proud of.

For whatever reason I decided to document the first few moments I spent at home with my Marvelettes anthology. I'm a big Motown fan.... Um, enjoy?

Labels: , ,