According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

2009 Lollapalooza Lineup Announced

This year's Lollapalooza lineup is an obvious throw back to my favorite musical era: the 90s! Sure, no 90s-themed lineup is complete without Pearl Jam, but this August, Grant Park will host bands/ artists (some, I am aware, were formed in the 80s, but were also prominent in the 90s) including Depeche Mode, Jane's Addiction, Tool, Beastie Boys, and Snoop Dogg! Other exciting acts on the roster include Gomez, Bon Iver, Santigold, Dan Auerbach, and Glasvegas. I have not made a decision as to whether I will attend this year (still waiting on a Pearl Jam tour announcement) but I know it will be a blast!


Lollapalooza Lineup 2009 from C3 Presents Video on Vimeo