According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Wednesday Night Thoughts

1. If "Happy Hour" is so "Happy" why is it limited to just an hour? Seriously. During that hypothetical "hour" of drinking on a week night, every word is funnier, every man hotter, every woman (besides me) less attractive, and every morsel tastier. Who's for making "Happy Hour" longer? Huh? Anyone?

2. Why the eff does pizza taste so darn good? No really? Its just bread, sauce and cheese. Why is pizza so often the bain of my existance? Its like...when pizza hits my lips the earth ceases to spin, babies stop crying, and homeless men wear tuxedos that smell of clean linen. Pizza is magic. No crap.

3. What happens if I just go to bed without drying my hair first. (We'll find out in 7 hours)

4. Are Heidi and Spencer for real?

5. Do you ever wish you could just up and move to Nebraska? I don't know what Nebraska has to offer but when I get off a rush hour train with two bags full of coffee cups, gym clothes, and misc. items, I sometimes just wish I could knock my heels together and end up in "Nebraska": The place that represents both all, and nothing at all, that matters. Actually, nevermind. I bet Nebraska has sucky happy hours.