According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Vicky = Lucifer!

I've been saying it all along, now the internet is backing me up on this one. This season's Biggest Loser Families includes a contestant by the name of Vicky, who I am fairly certain is a daughter of Satan. She plots against her own team, she lies, and she stabs people in the back (figuratively, but I am sure, also literally in her free time). I love The Biggest Loser, mostly because it makes me feel thin till roughly week 10 when the contestants start to weigh less than me, but also because its a show about helping America lose weight, and maintain a healthy lifestyle. This crazy woman, Vicky, has taken a positive family show and made it a blood sport!

Watch the video below for a revealing summary of her actions so far this season. For more,



Biggest Loser 6: Vicky Gives 'Em Hell @ Yahoo! Video

Labels: