According to Talia

What you need to know, straight from the source: Ms. Talia Page

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jenny talks Britney with Meredith!

This morning I was making my breakfast and listening to The Today Show, as I always do in the mornings before work, when I heard an unmistakably familiar voice talking about Britney Spears' upcoming interview in Rolling Stone. It only took me half a second to put two and two together to realize it was Jenny Eliscu, RS Reporter and DJ on Sirius XMU (formerly Left of Center). Jenny did the interview with Brit for RS, and was on the show this morning talking with Meredith about how great the singer is doing these days. I am happy all around cuz I love Jenny, and I've always been on Team Britney!

Watch the clip from the Today Show below, before their copyright enforcers take the vid off YouTube

Labels: , , , ,